oral minor surgery
Our Minor Oral Surgery Centre of Excellence is for all patients
who are registered with a local GP in Barnet. Patients will be treated by our Oral
Surgeon who is on the General Dental Council Specialist Register.
Our treatments and processes use modern technology to achieve the best results possible
and we provide these to you with the assurance that your health and safety is our
number one priority. We offer all patients patient satisfaction surveys to give
us the opportunity to improve our practice and services.
Call now on 0208 444 3436 for an appointment.
what we offer
We would like to welcome you to our practice and we hope that at East Finchley Smiles,
you will find a practice that has an efficient, helpful and friendly team who will
be able to provide you with the service, care and professional treatment that meets
all the needs of those who attend. We offer a full range of minor oral surgery procedures
including the following:
Below are a list of exclusions to this service
- Routine extraction of single and multi-rooted erupted teeth
- Removal of buried roots and fractured or residual root
- Removal of impacted/ectopic/supernumerary teeth
- Exposure of teeth
- Minor soft tissue surgery
- Management of minor dental trauma including the re-implantation of avulsed teeth
- Surgical endodontics (Apicectomy and retro grade root canal treatment)
- Repair of oro-antral communications
- Removal of small bony lesions
- Traumatic lesions of the soft tissues
- Complex Wisdom teeth
- Lower jaw wisdom teeth
- Tempro-mandibular joint pain
- Apisectomies on posterior teeth
- Medically compromised patients
- Oral medicine - suspected tumours etc
- Treatment under GA
minor oral surgery service
Minor Oral Surgery Referral Form
The Minor Oral Surgery Service commenced in Barnet in May 2010.
East Finchley Smiles is the Barnet provider for Minor Oral Surgery (OMS) Services.
This service is available for all patients as long as they are registered with a
Barnet GP. Patients will be treated by our Oral Surgeon who is on the General Dental
Council Specialist Register.
If you have a patient whom you previously would have sent to hospital or other providers
for Minor Oral Surgery we would be pleased to accept your referral. (See Barnet Minor Oral Surgery Referral Forms)
Our aim is to provide:
- Quality Minor Oral Surgery services with our specialist team to local patients locally
- To improve access and reduce waiting times for all our patients
- This Barnet funded service is FREE of charge